Perfectly located for the convenient lifestyle
This two bedroom, two bathroom townhouse with updated kitchen and appliances is well presented and located in the heart of Woden within walking distance to public transport, Phillip & Westfield Woden.
The open plan generously sized living area makes a great space to congregate with your friends and family and easy to have guests with both bedrooms having access to a bathroom.
This townhouse is a perfect opportunity for that extra investment or to start your property portfolio, currently tenanted on a month to month lease with the rental income of $405.00 per week or the option to vacant possession and the sale includes fridge, dryer and dishwasher.
Storage is not an issue with both bedrooms including built-in robes, a linen cupboard in the hallway and storage unit outside.
Single carport provides parking for your vehicle with visitors parking in the complex for your guests.
Location is ideal being within close proximity to a variety of schools, public transport, precincts, main arterial roads making it just a short drive to the City Centre, Canberra Institute of Technology, Canberra Hospital or Tuggeranong Hyperdome.
• Two bedrooms both generously sized with built-in robes
• Second bedroom features an ensuite whilst the main two way bathroom acts as an ensuite to the main bedroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system throughout
• Fridge, dryer and dishwasher included in the sale
• Great size open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Kitchen includes, electric cooking, ample storage and bench space, sink and breakfast bar as well as outside access to your rear courtyard
• Linen cupboard in hallway
• Laundry well sized fitted with sink
• Rear courtyard space with gate access
• Single carport with storage unit
• Visitors parking for your guests
• Currently tenanted on a month to month lease for $405.00 per week
• Body corporate: $425 approximately per quarter
• Water and sewerage: $160 approximately per quarter
• Rates: $433 approximately per quarter
• Land tax: $630 approximately per quarter
• Living space: 104m2 approximately
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 3.0 Stars