Conveniently located townhouse with space to entertain
Located in the sought after suburb of Kambah, within short walking distance to public transport, the Burns Club, local shops and schools, this townhouse is ideal!
Great for investors, the professional couple, downsizers or first home buyers.
Offering three well sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, updated two way main bathroom with separate toilet for convenience and spacious living areas.
The kitchen includes ample storage and bench space with a double sink, dishwasher and electric cooking. A ducted reverse cycle A/C system throughout will keep you comfortable all year round.
This townhouse is well maintained and will surprise with its larger than average fully fenced backyard making a great space for kids to play and entertain with the large covered entertaining area.
A single garage includes a work bench and shelving space and accommodates parking for your vehicle, as well as the option to park a car in front of the garage door and visitors parking for extra parking space for your guests within the quiet complex.
Conveniently located, close to main arterial roads and just a short drive to the Tuggeranong Hyperdome and Westfield Woden.
• 3 bedrooms all well sized and 2 include built-in robes
• Large living space with outside access to the entertaining area
• Dining room well positioned and designed with easy access to kitchen
• Kitchen with electric cooking, double sink, dishwasher, ample storage and bench space and views to the backyard to watch over the little ones
• Updated two way main bathroom with separate WC for convenience
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
• Linen cupboard
• Laundry with sink, storage shelving and outside access
• Single car garage with automatic door, door access to front porch and backyard as well as work bench and shelving
• Visitors parking
• Sun drenched home
• Gate access at side of home to enter backyard
• Large fully fenced backyard with easy care gardens and covered entertaining area
• Garden shed
• Body corporate: $430.40 per quarter
• Rates: $1,633.09 per annum
• Water and sewerage connection fee: $160.40 per quarter
• Apart from above all other water & sewerage costs are covered through body corporate fees
• Living space: 97.9m2 approximately
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 1.0 Stars