Sweet dreams are here
Nestled on a flat block in a quiet loop street lies this beautiful brick veneer home surrounded by other quality homes.
Upon entry you are welcomed by the delightful combination of floating timber floor boards, neutral colour tones, natural light and chic window furnishings melting the heart and welcoming you home at the end of each day.
The remodeled kitchen is well appointed with an abundance of overhead and under stonebench cabinets plus a walk in pantry. Complimented by gas and electric appliances this kitchen truly is the hub of the home with its natural flow to the indoor and outdoor dining areas.
The living room is generously proportioned and the timber flooring flows seamlessly through the entire home. With reverse cycle cooling, the living room provides perfect space to watch your favourite channel, read a book or simply unwind and enjoy family or private time.
The security conscious will embrace the crimsafe security screens and electronic shutters providing both privacy and added escape from the summer sun.
An expansive covered outdoor entertaining deck overlooks the luscious lawn and BBQ area, a low maintenance secure space for the children and furry loves alike to explore.
With curb appeal, walking distance to the Kambah Village, parks and ovals and nothing to do but move in, 10 Ferrett Circuit Kambah is waiting your inspection. Contact Lisa Silberberg on 0416 227 666 anytime to secure your time.
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Combination gas and electric cooking
• Continuous gas hot water
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• 2 Reverse cycle cooling and heating systems
• Double car accommodation powered with workshop space
• Floating timber flooring
• Generous living and bedrooms
• Built in robes for the main bedroom
• Updated kitchen and bathroom with quality inclusions
• Abundance of linen and additional storage within
• External motorised shutters
• Expansive raised, covered outdoor entertaining
• Garden shed
• Basin for the WC
• Colorbond and timber fencing (mostly colorbond)
• 707m2 Block 112m2 home