Beautifully Upgraded and Presented!!!!
Set at the end of a quiet culdesac, sits this pretty, open plan family home which is sure to be popular with live in owners and investors alike.
It looks inviting from the street and does not disappoint when you get inside.
The open plan living area looks just lovely with its floating floors and an abundance of natural light flowing in.
The large, eat in kitchen was upgraded around 4 years ago. It offers a fantastic dining spot which is segregated from the preparation area.
The kitchen is well equipped with an abundance of storage and bench space plus the bonus of a dishwasher, range hood and pantry.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home is designed to keep the extremes of the Canberra climate at bay.
All bedrooms are well configured and all have robes.
The large, covered outdoor entertaining area is a fantastic extension of the living areas and leads you on to a fabulous outdoor world of adventure.
There is a bubbling waterfall fitted with a pump, fruit trees, easy care gardens and so much more.
When the sun sets you can enjoy the magic created by the beautiful twinkling lights creatively located throughout the garden.
The huge double metal garage has been partially lined so that it is way more than just a garage. It also comes equipped with light and power and a work bench. EER: 2
• Quiet, convenient, culdesac location,
• Open plan living with floating floors
• Ducted Reverse cycle heat & cool
• Big eat in kitchen, upgraded 4 years ago
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Large, covered outdoor entertaining area
• Adventure garden complete with waterfall
• Secure yard complete with Colorbond fencing
• Large double garage with light and power